Sunday, July 12, 2009

<3

You know what ticks me off the most? When you give your all for someone. When you give 100% hoping you'll receive it in return but end up getting hurt. How can one person say they're in love and not give their all.. I don't understand?! I am giving my all and still continue giving my all but I get neglected and I'm not appreciated. I am being taking for granted and don't understand why. It hurts and irritates me to the point where I actually do cry. So much for being a man..I have love you constanly, always willing to give you more. I put you ahead of me expecting you would put me ahead of you. But no, I don't get the best of you. I WANT THE BEST OF YOU. Is that so hard to ask for? What did I do to deserve this? I deserve your best and all. You see that it hurts me and you said you changed but you still say you're learning to not take me for granted. Maybe I'm just too needy? But I think I do deserve the best of you. I understand that you're new to this and you're slowly opening up but you say you're in LOVE with me. Do you know what that means? Love is a powerful emotion you feel about something or someone. So why do I feel like I'm not appreciated? It's so easy to make me happy. Calling me at random times just to say I love you. Just a hint that tells me you want me. I honestly want to be with you and I love you so much and I just hope that you're willing to open up, to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment