Monday, July 27, 2009

Wow

Are you fucking serious? Everytime I do something for you, it seems like it's no big deal huh? Lately you haven't been doing anything nice for me. Put yourself in my shoes and how would you feel? I've been asking for one little thing the whole time but no you can never do it just to make me happy. And look at all the stuff I have done for you. You don't appreciate so why should I keep doing it? I'm stopping because you take me for granted and I don't like that. I've told you many times but no you don't see it. You have been ignoring me lately and what the fuck is going on? Too busy for me? I don't need any of your excuses anymore. Either act right or I'm not going to give my all anymore. Easy to fucking understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment