Saturday, July 18, 2009

<3

Hello! So my day started off with me visiting my dad with Bao because I'm not 18 =(. After that I went to Goldenwest Park also known as "Fryberger Park". I went to Carl's Jr. aftewards because I was starving and brought the food to Phi's house to eat and then chilled for a bit. After some time I went to Wal-mart to buy my 6 pack of rootbeer and there's a bunch of homeless people around there now so I was being generous and gave a couple dollars away. People in the store walked so slow, they need to learn how to move faster! So I went to Murphy's house and chilled for a bit, it was boring so I left. I came home and was talking to Kim on the phone and then my mom told me to go with her to my grandma's house. I thought it was a good idea to drop off my computer at my grandma's house because my uncle there would reformat it for me. I went home and talked to Kim Dang on the phone and it was good. And then I started to listen to my myspace song, Dawn Richard - Falls Away and it got me thinking about stuff. I think a lot haha! But yeah, she talks about in the song about not saying the things she wanted to say for someone and then she confesses it. That's one of the reason why I always say what I need to say to Kim Dang. I want her to know how much she means to me if something ever happens to me. I might be over dramatic but things do happen. And if something I say makes her want to stay with my forever and I'll constantly say it for her. I want her to know that it makes no difference if I'm going to be at a different school from her, I'm always going to love her. I'm never going to leave her so she shouldn't be thinking about negative things like that. She's all I need. It could be of the end of the world today, but as long as you're close to me then nothing matters except us. I love you with all my heart and I will continue loving you and giving you all I can to make you happy and mines. I only want you. You're my bestfriend, better-half, girlfriend, lover, and MY ONLY ONE. I hope you remember that every day because I always remind you and it should be implanted in your brain =).

No comments:

Post a Comment