So after I got my car back in the afternoon, I had to refill it with gas because my stupid brother always uses my car and wastes the gas. I went to Chevron to get gas and it's embarrassing because I didn't know how to use the pump there! I had to ask for help from the worker haha! So I went home and chilled until 6:30PM and then went over to Murphy's house to meet up and go eat Hometown Buffet. i drove everyone there and then we ate lots and lots of food! I've never been so full. We decided to go to the Four Star Cinema and watch Transformers 2. Second time watching it for me and it was okay. The worst part was there wasn't enough seats for everyone and the light was on where we were sitting the whole time. The movie ended and we went back to Murphy's house and kicked it for a bit. I went home and tried calling Kim Dang but she didn't pick up, boo hooo. She called me back at 12:03AM though, and she played this rating game with me. After that she asked me a question, "What would happen if I died?" or something along that line. The question actually threw me off because I don't usually think that way. But the truth is, if that ever happened, I would be devastated. I don't even think I could eat or go out or anything. I would lay in bed always thinking to myself, I could have made the times I was with her better. I've always been the mad type and that kills the moment sometimes. I would regret that so much and I would beat myself over it. Truth is, I want to change for her because if anything ever happened, I know I wouldn't be wasting any time that I have with her. But in reality, I know I'm going to get angry about something little and it'll mess things up. I don't want that to happen but I know it will and I'm going to work on that. I never want to take Kim Dang for granted. She's the best thing to have ever happened to me and I know what I have is great and I'm never going to leave her. There's always room to change and that is what I'm trying to do. I don't want to be a bad boyfriend anymore, I want to give her all the love I can just to make her happy because I have to make everyday count. We've been together for 6 months now and we're going to last forever. I know she's the one because she's the only person to ever make me feel this way. She actually got me use to talking about my feelings, something which I never ever did before. I feel so comfortable around her and she knows everything about me. She understands me better than anyone else. Things have gotten us angry at each other before but we always worked it out before. Our relationship has gotten so strong, that nothing can come between us. I LOVE KIM DANG!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment